Thursday, January 5, 2012

My Dear Future Husband

My Dear Future Husband,

I will cook, I will clean, I will go shopping, I will be the best wife ever INSYALLAH.

I will dress up for you, I will maintain my appearance for you, I will make sure to be the best wife I can be INSYALLAH.

I will have children with you & I will raise them to be the best they can be, I will be the best mother INSYALLAH.

All these, as long as you promise me one thing !
"Help me, accompany me in getting to JANNAH, INSYALLAH...."


With Love,
Your beloved future wife =)

3 comments:

  1. Dear My Future Wife,

    So sweet, I love your word.
    I also want be the best husband ever Insyallah.
    Thank you for everything that you done for me.

    -Syg-

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Anonymous (Rohaimy) Tq sayang.. I really love u until end of my life INSYALLAH

    ReplyDelete